savanges:

basically

savanges:

basically

upsidedownsocks:

I want to draw but that means I have to draw

sad-and-sexual:

if you copy me there is a 2% chance i will be flattered and a 98% percent chance im planning your murder

sex-thrill:

my blog will make you horny ;)

sex-thrill:

my blog will make you horny ;)

toogaay:

when in doubt, eat her out

gang0fwolves:

when a bunch of your favorite artists release new music at the same time

fleshmorph:

i do bad things because i listen to music with swears 

(Source: ethiopienne)